sábado, 9 de outubro de 2010

Imagine

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky

Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too

Imagine all te people
Living life in peace

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you can join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possesions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A Brotherhood of man

Imagine all the people 
Sharing all the world

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you can join us
And the world will live as one

John Lennon 1940-1980

2 comentários:

  1. Happy Birthday John Lennon!

    Adorei: "Nothing to kill or die for"

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Essa música é tão linda, tão perfeita!

    Adoro ela!

    Beijos e otimo Domingo pra ti!

    ResponderEliminar

diz-me o que pensas sobre isto... (: